Worthless


It's pretty funny, actually,
How i was made worthless,
By just a pair of eyes,
And their invitation to forever

But you're not laughing,
Not even smiling
Doesn't it seem funny to you?
Maybe your mirrors aren't clear.

Whatever the reason, I was wasted,
Acceptance was inevitable, in those eyes
They knew exactly, what it was,
That I tasted

Was it love? or just a dream?
I'll tell you when it's over,
I'll tell you when to scream
Before it ends

I have but one more thing to say,
To whom those eyes belong,
I know why I'm so worthless,
And you are so strong.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Click me, it will be preserved!