Pass


Running low on inspiration these days, so going to push some of my favorite poetry (all written by fellow poets and friends) through this blog hoping that the occasional stumbler enjoys it.

Pass - by Akshit Harsh
(All rights reserved with the author, published with permission)


The silence was deafening, the breeze was static
Dark was the light, so bright, oh so bright!

Nothing is all I have got,
Happiness that makes me cry.
Behind the masquerade lies a man, guilty, foul,
but nothing is deeper than his soul
Look inside me, that's all i ask,
love me or hate me, it'll all just pass

As i walk along the path of life,
i remember those who gave up half way
My eyes are wet, me steps; sedate,
i walk this path step-by-step.

Tumbling, mumbling truth, asking myself
why am I the one who's left.
Into a reverie i drown, resurrected by my own
sorrows, my own frown.


Back to life, breathe, feel, see, hear,
its all gonna pass,  its all gonna pass.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what've you been upto all this time? It's been like what, 2 years since we've talked? You know who this is.

suraj sharma said...

both the original author of this poem and the owner of the blog are interested in knowing who this comment is directed at. please elaborate, anonymous.

Anonymous said...

this comment is directed at the author of the poem.....rajat

Anonymous said...

....and the owner of the blog

suraj sharma said...

is that you, mr. chauHAN?

Anonymous said...

yep....it's me mr sharma

suraj sharma said...

hey bhai! its been so long yaar, you still in gujrat? email me or something boy, suraj[dot]sharma[at]esic[dot]in

Post a Comment

 

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Click me, it will be preserved!